Friday, April 1, 2011

New Blog Focused on Open Education, Electronic Textbooks, and Social Media

I have been very quiet on this blog recently, but it doesn't mean I haven't been busy...

I have created a new blog centered on open education, electronic textbooks, and the use of social media in education, so you're encouraged to follow it if those topics are of interest to you. I'm also gathering faculty stories around these topics to showcase on the blog, so if you have juicy examples, please let me know!

The blog is located at http://sites.udel.edu/open/

Hope to see your avatar in the comment section ;-)

No comments:

Disclaimer and Copyright

The ideas and opinions expressed on this blog are mine, and do not necessarely reflect my employer's point of view.


Creative Commons License
This work by Mathieu Plourde is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.