Thursday, April 8, 2010

Faculty Practice: Use of Blogs in Anu Sivaraman's Marketing Classes

I recorded a short interview with Anu Sivaraman, Professor, Business Administration, about her use of blogs in her IT in Marketing classes. We tried to keep the video as short as possible and were able to keep it down to 5 minutes.



I think this practice is really smart, since marketing graduates tend to get entry-level jobs that requires them to maintain or publish to blogs, and be involved in business social media from the get-go.

I am going to use this video during my new training session on social media and web 2.0 in higher education that's coming up next week. Although it is targeted at UD faculty, I'll Ustream it as well. Check my Twitter account for updates (@mathplourde)!

No comments:

Disclaimer and Copyright

The ideas and opinions expressed on this blog are mine, and do not necessarely reflect my employer's point of view.


Creative Commons License
This work by Mathieu Plourde is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.